- Wonderful family-run Sushi restaurant in Ealing
- 58 Pitshanger Lane, Ealing, London W5 1QY
Tel: 020 8997 6057
- Sushi – Japanese
- Food: 5/6 – The quality of the sushi is as good as anywhere I’ve tried it. The rolls are certainly the best I’ve had. There’s great variety in the menu and always a special to try
- Experience: 5/6 – The ambience of the place is relaxed and so very personal because it only seats 12. From the outside it looks very unassuming but with classic FM in the background and simple furninshings, you get the impression this place is a hidden gem. Indeed, to survive without the finesse of a central London ‘sushi venue’ the product simple has to be good. It is
- Cost: 6/6 – Sushi isn’t cheap; this isn’t top marks because its cheap, it’s top marks because you get excellent quality for a great price. It is about £15-20 to stuff yourself with all the wonderful sushi you could manage. Try doing that in Nobu!
- Overall: ****** Can’t reccomend it enough